Disability Services Providers
The RCLD at Georgia State provides the following services to support Offices of Disability Services at University System of Georgia (USG) institutions in their region.
- Download the referral packet and provide it to the student
- When it is returned to you, please complete the Referral Packet Checklist, verify that all documents are included so as not to delay its processing, and be sure the deposit is included.
- Mail the completed packet, with the deposit, to the RCLD at Georgia State.
The packet will be reviewed by the RCLD at Georgia State staff, and the student will be contacted for an assessment appointment by our office as soon as scheduling is available.
The fee for evaluations is $500.
- Complete the Outside Documentation Review Request.
- Send the completed form, the student’s documentation and any other information you wish for us to consider to the RCLD at Georgia State for review.
Documentation can be faxed or mailed. Responses from our office are typically provided within 5-7 business days of receipt.
The ADHD Documentation form can be provided to an evaluator to elicit information needed to document ADHD. Please note that this form, although helpful in the documentation of the diagnosis of ADHD, may not be sufficient by itself in determining functional impairment. If this form is used, it is requested that the evaluator fills out the form in its entirety and provides the functional impairment in the academic setting.
- faculty training
- presentations to administrative staff
- workshops for peer tutors
- coaches working with the disability services offices
REFERRAL PACKETS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED TO DSP (DISABILITY SERVICES PROVIDER). CONTACT YOUR DSP FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PACKET.
RCLD MAILING ADDRESS
Regents Center for Learning Disorders at Georgia State
TO AVOID A DELAY IN SCHEDULING